6.20.2017

Sheet Mask Haul ♥ Mediheal, Leaders & Dermal

Sheet Mask Haul
Last Thursday I noticed that I was down to my last two sheet mask so I hopped on over to Amazon and ordered a couple boxes of sheet masks. Over the weekend I also found some masks at Marshalls so I wanted to share my collection of sheet masks that I accumulated. I know I've been posting a lot of hauls lately but I thought a sheet mask haul would be a bit different from the rest. Let me know if you would like to see more sheet masks hauls.

Sheet Mask Haul
Mediheal x Line Friends E.G.T Timetox Ampoule Mask
When I saw that Amazon Prime had the Mediheal x Line Friends sheet mask I was really excited because I've always wanted to try them. The mask even has Brown the bear on the side of the cheek!

Sheet Mask Haul
Leaders 7 Wonder Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask
Advanced Bio-Cellulose Mask. Contour and fit technology provides exceptional skin adherence for powerful results.

- Calms red and irritated skin
- Leaves skin soothed and refreshed
- Can be used on the most sensitive skin types

Sheet Mask Haul
Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask
Advanced Bio-Cellulose Mask. Contour and fit technology provides exceptional skin adherence for powerful results.

- Improves visible lines and wrinkles
- Deeply hydrates skin
- Leaves skin firm and smooth

I found two boxes of the Leaders 7 Wonders sheet mask at my local Marshalls so I picked up both. The type of mask is a bio-cellulose gel-like sheet which I'm not a huge fan of but the essence is so rich and moisturizing that it makes up for it.

Sheet Mask Haul
Dermal Collagen Essence Mask
These Dermal masks were only $9 for a pack of 16 masks which was a bargain especially to someone who uses mask daily. I used one of these masks a long time ago that I bought from Forever 21 but I don't remember if I like them or not.

Related Posts

post signature

4 comments:

  1. You're the second person to post about finding sheet masks in Marshalls. I had know idea I could find some there. Next time I I'm near one, I'm definitely going to scavenge for them! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing how you liked them :)

    Gemma | https://activelygemma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last week I found two boxes of the Leaders Bye Bye To Dry sheet masks at another Marshalls and regretted not buying both boxes (one of the boxes was damaged). Now every time I see more then one box I don't hesitate and buy them all! lol ♥

      Delete
  2. Wow, such a big collection of sheet masks. I've got this Mediheal x Line mask and I keep forgetting about it but I hope all these masks will work well on your skin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use sheet masks everyday so I need a huge stock. I've used every mask at least once and so far so good. ♥

      mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

      Delete