6.12.2017

June 2017 Goals ♥ Blog & Lifestyle

June 2017 Goals
A new month means a new set of goals. I didn't completely accomplish any of my May goals but I did start a few and wasn't able to finish them. With that said, I will be carrying the goals that I still want to accomplish onto this month's list of goals.

Blogging
I failed both of my blogging goals last month. I tried really hard and almost completed my goal to post on every scheduled day in May but sadly I didn't. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to post every day on Instagram but at least I tried! However, I still want to complete both of these goals sometime this year.

1. Get back into my Blogging Groove
Since last month I haven't made an effort to comment or read any blogs like I use to. I don't know why I just feel like no matter how many blogs I read and comment on I will never be a successful blogger. So this month I am making it one of my goals to get back into my blogging groove!

2. Start Planning Summer Posts
Summer is my least favorite season but one thing I enjoy about summer is all the summer posts. There is something about summer that just inspires me especially all the beauty products! I have a list of ideas already written down in my blog notebook now I just need to take pictures and write. I will start releasing my summer posts by the end of this month! If you have any requests let me know.

Lifestyle
The only lifestyle that I kind of started was making healthier meals but not really. I didn't buy as much process food that I usually do but I did snack a lot! Because I failed at my eating goals in May I am carrying both of them into this month.

3. No Eating After 8 PM
I was able to stop eating past 8 pm some nights but most of the time I snacked past midnight! I will try to work on this habit this month.

4. Cook Healthier Meals
Making healthy meals can be tricky because I am the type of person who doesn't like to spend too much time cooking. The quicker and fewer ingredients the better!

5. Eat 5 servings of Veggies and Fruits
I don't consume as many fruits and vegetables as I should, it's not that I don't like them it's just that I sometimes forget to add a side of veggies to a meal or reach for something unhealthy when I am craving a treat. So, I am going to try and at least get 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. I think if I plan enough I can do it easily.

Related Posts
May 2017 Goals ♥ Blog & Lifestyle
A Day In Numbers ♥ 5/11/17
I Am Back ♥ Weekly Edit

post signature

2 comments:

  1. You set yourself some really intense goals, so don't feel too bad if you can't keep up with all of them! Even if you only manage to stop eating after 8pm on some nights, or only have your 5 servings of fruit and veg a few times, that's still a great achievement!

    No one is as healthy as we 'should' be, but every bit counts, so remember to focus on your achievements rather than your misses 😊 that is the CUTEST print of Sailor Moon by the way! x

    http://www.thesmalladventurer.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I exercise enough but my problem is my eating habits. I just want to be healthy and lose weight. The print is from Hello Paper Cat! ♥

    ReplyDelete