5.02.2017

Mini Happy Planner Spread ♥ Adventure Time

Mini Happy Planner Spread
I am back with another weekly spread this week in my mini Happy Planner by Me And My Big Ideas, also known as MAMBI. I was really pleased with how I planned my week so I decided to share it with you guys. I know I just posted a weekly spread last week but I wanted to post this one now since the week just finished. Do you guys enjoy these weekly spreads? How often should I post them?

Mini Happy Planner Spread
Mini Happy Planner Spread
This week I used a thin pastel orange washi tape to line the top of the days of the week and a sprinkled washi to line the top of the pages. Adventure Time returned this week (by that I mean only a couple episodes) which means I finally got to use my Adventure Time stickers that I bought from Sprinkled Pug I bought a while ago. I also kept better track of my water this week as well. As you can tell I didn't fill any of the bubbles on Sunday because I took these photos on Sunday morning before I was able to check anything off my list.

Mini Happy Planner Spread
Related Posts
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing posts about your planner, it's so gorgeous and inspiring to look at! 😍

    http://www.thesmalladventurer.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like them! ♥

      Delete
  2. Your handwriting is so cute ^_^

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete