5.18.2017

Bonne Chance Collection Shark Cutout Dress ♥ Haul & Review

Bonne Chance Collection
If you haven't heard of Bonne Chance Collections dresses yet get ready to be introduced to the cutest dresses you've ever seen in your life! Last week they released their latest collection and after of months of seeing their aodrble dresses on their Instagram I decided to purchase my first Bonne Chance dress.

The style of the cutout dress really spoke to me but I couldn't decide what print I wanted. The two that caught my eye's were the Lavender Daydream Cutout Dress and the Jaws Cutout Dress, which was the winner in the end. Sadly, they're both sold out now but I thought I would share close up pictures of the dress and share my experience with Bonne Chance in case any of you are plan on buying from them in the future.

Bonne Chance Collection
Bonne Chance Collection
Can we talk about the packaging? It's so cute! The dress came wrapped in a sturdy baby blue whale wrapping paper. Underneath the wrapping paper was another layer but of white tissue paper and then under that was a clear plastic bag with the dress packed inside.

Bonne Chance Collection
Bonne Chance Collection
The people t Bonne Chance Collection even hand wrote a letter which was very kind of them. The envelope also had a sticker of a shark in the front to match the dress. Cute!

Bonne Chance Collection
Here is the top part of the dress. I ordered a size medium. The dress is a vintage inspired navy blue colored and has white printed sharks all over the dress. There is a sweetheart bow tie bodice, adjustable straps, cutout waist and a hidden side zipper.

Bonne Chance Collection
Here is the lower half of the dress. There is a white skirt layered underneath.

Bonne Chance Collection
Shipping
I placed my order on May 10. Order was shipped USPS Priority on May 13. My package arrived May 17 so it took a week for my order to arrive to my house which is pretty great for shipping time!

Final thoughts
I loved the style of the dress, the fit, the print, the fabric, it stretches nicely. The skirt part of the dress isn't too poofy. My only complaint is the side zipper. The zipper gets stuck when I try to open and close the dress which is annoying. Aside from that I adore the dress! I definetly plan on buying another dress from Bonne Chance Collections in the future. I hope they restock some of their sold out dresses in the cutout style because it's my favorite style.

Bonne Chance Collection
Related Posts

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment