4.27.2017

MooeyAndFriends Shop Update

MooeyAndFriends Shop Update
Today I have some exciting news to share with you guys (the title kind of gives it away though). I've decided to reopen my Etsy shop and sell all of my leftover crochet items. Like I said in this post I have so many crochet goods and don't know what to do with them so instead of storing them away and forgetting about them I decided to post them up in my shop. I just want to give them a forever home!

I posted sleep masks, dolls, and bracelets. The prices range from $8-$20. There are even some 'couple items' which is basically 2 masks for one price. Each order also comes with a free gift!

MooeyAndFriends Shop Update
MooeyAndFriends Shop Update
MooeyAndFriends Shop Update
Related Posts

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment