4.25.2017

Mini Happy Planner Spread ♥ Strawberry Fields

Mini Happy Planner Spread
I'm back with another Me and My Big Ideas Happy Planner spread, mini edition! I've been activity using my mini MAMBI planner spread every week since getting it so it's time to share another spread with you all.

Mini Happy Planner Spread
Planner overview. I used thin red and pink washi tape in this week. I usually only use one color but I wanted to change things up. I also used a Strawberry printed washi tape (from Target) to line the top of the pages. Most of the stickers I used are from Sprinkled Pug. The mini stickers are the perfect size for the mini MAMBI planner. fFollow her on Instagram so you know when she's selling the mini sheet of stickers.

Mini Happy Planner Spread
Here is a closer look at my weekly spread. Like I said in my previous weekly spread I like to divide the horizontal boxes to separate my chores from my workouts. In case you are wondering I follow the Blogilates monthly calendar workouts. I try to workout 4-5x times a week and rest on the days when I work so I just pick and choose what days I want to perform.

Did you notice that I only tracked my water once this week? I forgot to add them to my spread and only noticed up until Friday! lol

Related Posts

post signature

2 comments:

  1. You're so organised! I'm slowly getting into planning and tracking certain things in my journal, but I'm having trouble sticking to it. I think I just need to get some cute stationery to help brighten it up a bit and make it more fun! I have so much washi tape that I really should use 😁

    http://www.thesmalladventurer.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I sometimes forget to update my planner too so I keep it out open on my desk which reminds me to use it. Adding cute colorful stickers and washi tape also help too though! ♥

      Delete