4.03.2017

April 2017 Goals ♥ Blog & LIfestyle

April 2017 Goals
I didn't post a monthly goals post in March because I didn't really have any. Plus, I didn't really accomplish that many of my goals in February so I decided to just drag those onto March. Now I am back with a fresh new set of monthly goals!

Blog
1. Communicate With Bloggers More
There are tons of time when I see a tweet or post via SNS that I can relate to or have a comment on but never reply to. The reason I don't is because I am afraid of being ignored. There have been a couple times where I've commented on something someone has said and never gotten a reply which is why I don't comment as much as I use to. I know people have busy lives and may forget (Happens to me all the time) but no one likes to be ignored. Anyways, I am going to comment to people on Blogs, Twitter and Instagram without caring if they decided to reply.

2. Try Not To Miss Any Posts In April
So far this year I've at least missed one or more posts either by accident or on purpose. This has driven me crazy because I don't like missing blog posts on days when I have a post schedule. In April, I hope to not miss a single day and post 4 blog posts a week.

Lifestyle
1. Continue Working Out In The Morning
In March I complete 2 weeks of exercising in the morning! I've never been a person to workout in the morning because I like to cherish my mornings and do other things like prepare a nice breakfast. So when I did work out it would in the evening (Somethings even past midnight!) because that was the most convenient time for me. But working out in the morning has completely changed my life! I feel more energized in the morning, happier and get sleepy at an appropriate time so I am going to continue this routine for as long as I can!

2. Buy New Makeup
I feel like I've been using the same makeup for the longest time. The same foundation, concealer, mascara(s), lip products, etc. Hence the reason why I haven't posted that much about makeup. I do have a list of products I want to try but I'm waiting for a couple events to happen before I decided to spurge on makeup.

3. Start Crocheting Again
So I actually already started this goal but I thought I would throw this in here to remember to keep on going. I've attempted to open my show many times and have failed many times but this time I am going to try something different this time and ask for your feedback as I whip up new creations. I will be posting sneak peeks of my new projects on my Instagram so make sure to follow me if you are interested in my crochet adventures.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to comment on more posts too! It can be a little nerve-wracking, but even if they don't reply, they're sure to read them and take note if you comment regularly, which might make them more inclined to reply to you and maybe even build a friendship.

    It's also a great way for others to find your profiles! I know when I want to find new people to follow - whether that means blogs or Instagram accounts - I check out the comment section on my favourite accounts, because I know I'll have the same interests as them 😊

    http://www.thesmalladventurer.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's better to comment then not to but I just hate being ignored. lol ♥

      Delete