3.13.2017

23 Random Facts About Me

Facts About Me
It's been a while since I posted some unknown facts about me. Since I have a couple new followers I thought it would be a perfect time to post another one. If you're bored and want to know some more random things about me you can view my past facts and tags.

1. I can easily make myself laugh. I've had plenty of those awkward moments where you say a joke and you are the only one who laughs.

2. Baymax is my favorite Disney character. Marie is my second.

3. I have a major sweet tooth!

4. I'm 80% sure that I don't want any children.

5. I hate taking pictures of myself. I may regret this one day when I am older but whatever.

6. I want to live in a different country.

7. I feel naked without any nail polish on.

8. I hate it when people touch my things without asking permission. I can usually always tell when someone moves my things anyways so I will find out!

9. My favorite ride at Disney World is the It's A Small Word ride. It's so cute!

10. Spirited Away is my least favorite Studio Ghibli movie. The part where her parent's turned into pigs scared me for life! Plus. the noises the no face spirit makes. I can watch the movie but a lot of the scenes in the movie are creepy.

11. Speaking of Studio Ghibli, my favorite movies are My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, and Howl's Moving Castel.

12. I've never dyed my hair before but I would love to dye it a cotton candy pink or a milk tea color one day.

13. Summer is my least favorite season even though I'm a summer baby.

14. I never read or watched anything Harry Potter related nor am I interested in it.

15. Adventure Time is my all-time favorite show!

16. I own over 30 pairs of black leggings. Last time I counted I had 32.

17. I am a magazine hoarder.

18. I'm a horrible writer and I know it! I wish I could type out everything the way I have it structured in my head but I never can. I'm so jealous of those who can. Sometimes I don't post anything at all because I think my

19. Whenever I need to feel inspired I listen to the Hamilton soundtrack.

20. I hate having too many apps on my phone. All I need is one page of apps laid out in front of me. I don't need useless game apps that take up space on my phone (I would much rather play my 3DS anyways). So never ask for a what's on my phone post because it wouldn't be entertaining.

21.I can't remember the last time I got my hair cut but I need to go soon because my hair is so long that it's getting on my nerves.

22. I am a visual person and learn better when I see something instead of reading the instructions or having them read to me.

23. My go-to pizza in pineapple with spinach. Btw we can't be friends if you can't respect my pizza topping choices. lol jk

Related posts
15 Facts About Me ♥ Random Facts
Furry Friends TAG ♥ Lucy's 2nd Birthday
The 2016 Autumn Tag

post signature

8 comments:

  1. I definitely resonate with number one! I don't tell jokes often, but when I do, I always think they're hilarious, and most of the time people just laugh at me laughing, instead of my actual joke. I also don't want children, and hate taking photos of myself - but one of my resolutions for this year was to take more photos of myself, and I think I've been doing quite well!

    I love posts like these, it's always interesting to get to know the person behind the words 😊

    http://www.thesmalladventurer.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its funny that we're the joke of the joke. But I don't mind as long as I can make someone laugh. hehe ♥

      Delete
  2. How have I only just found your blog?! Its right up my street I can't get enough of all the colours and your cute photography! Ellis x

    www.elliswoolley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for all the compliments! I am glad you found my blog! ♥

      Delete
  3. ahahaha 3.,4. and 5. are the same for me :'DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad we have some things in common! ♥

      Delete
  4. I love Studio Ghibli and Howl's Moving Castle is one of my favorites too! It's just such a gorgeous movie and I adore the characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a fantastic film! Plus, Calcifer is such a cutie! ♥

      Delete