2.07.2017

February 2017 Goals ♥ Blog & Lifestyle

February 2017 Goals
A new month means an empty canvas, a window of vast opportunities to pursue! In January I post a list of my 2017 goals. I have so many things I want to do in 2017 but in order to make these goals into reality I'm going to have to split them up into different months. Last month I didn't begin any of my resolutions so I already lost a month! If you also slacked off in January join me in starting fresh.

Lifestyle
1. Start Learning Korean
This is one of my top goals for 2017. I don't remember the last time I properly sat down in my desk with a pen and notebook and studied Korean. A couple years ago I would study everyday of week for an hour a day so I want to work up to that again.

2. Complete A Yoga Challenge
After finishing Adriene's 30 Days of Yoga a couple years ago (last year?) I've wanted to try it again. Last month she released another monthly yoga challenge. I'm currently on day 7 and I feel so refreshed and energized! If you thought about participating in this challenge I highly recommend it.

3. Fix My Sleeping Schedule
As I mentioned in this post my sleeping schedule has been all over the place lately! I go to bed around 7 am and wake up at 5 pm. This isn't healthy and my body knows this so looks like I'm going to have to go 24 hours without sleep if I want to resolve this matter.

4. Start A New Book
Reading a book a month is a new habit that I want to add to my routine. I have a list of books on my Amazon wishlist that I want to purchase but I'm not letting myself buy anything new until I read what I have on my bookshelf.

Blogging
5. Post 2 Crochet Patterns
This year I want to post at least one crochet a month since I missed last month's so I decided to post two patterns this month. I already have one pattern planned but I also want to post a Valentine's Day themed pattern but can't think of anything! Any ideas?

6. Plan Out My Posts At Least 1-2 Weeks In Advance
I like being prepared for things in advance, that of course includes blogging. My blogging schedule has been all over the place lately. I try to schedule my posts to go up on 3:30 pm EST but on days when I have work I will sometimes forget to schedule my posts and will sometimes forget to publish the post by the time I get home. I wish to fix this by planning at least a week or two in advance.

Related Posts
My New Year's Resolutions ♥ 2017 Goals
Weekly Thoughts ♥ Week 5
30 Days Of Yoga ♥ Fitness Friday

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment