1.30.2017

Hello Paper Cat ♥ Stationery Haul

Hello Paper Cat Haul
My first experience with Hello Paper Cat wasn't the best. I complained that the magnets of the bookmarks were too small and not strong enough to hold anything! However I'm a believer in second chances. Today I'm presenting you guys with my second order from Hello Paper Cat. I ordered a bookmark to see if the quality has improved since my last order.

Hello Paper Cat Haul
Everything came secured in such cute packaging. I also received a Valentine's Day bears free bookmark!

Hello Paper Cat Haul
Since I wanted to see if the size of the magnet has changed I ordered the Hello My Name Is Unicorn Bookmark. I am delighted to say that the magnet part of the bookmark is now bigger and strong enough to snap shut.

Hello Paper Cat Haul
The main reason I order from Hello Paper Cat was because I saw that they have mini Happy Planner covers! You can choose whatever planner dashboard you want and gt it turned into a mini Happy Planner cover. I wanted to order multiple covers but refrained and decided to get two this time. For my first cover I went with the I Love Breakfast dashboard.

Hello Paper Cat Haul
For my second mini Happy Planner cover I went with the Umaru Moon design. The quality of the covers are well made. The cover isn't as firm as the covers of the Happy Planner but they are strong enough. The edges are of the Hello Paper Cat cover are sharp and not rounded like the Happy Planner covers, this doesn't bother me too much though.

Hello Paper Cat Haul
Related Posts

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment