12.11.2016

My Christmas Wishlist ♥ Blogmas 2016

My 2016 Christmas Wishlist

Today I'm sharing my Christmas wishlist of things I want for Christmas. My main gift that I've asked for multiple birthday's and Christmas's is a camera. But my parents don't believe cameras are relevant anymore so they've never bought me one before, even though I've asked for a camera over and over again for the past 2 years! And whenever I do have enough money saved up something happens in my life and forced to act like an adult. Who knows though, they might have a change of heart this year. *crosses fingers*

Let's start with gaming. I always have a huge list of games that I want to plat and Christmas is always the best time to ask for them! The top two games up on my wishlist are Bravely Second and Kirby Planet Robobot. Both of these games came out earlier this year but I decided to skip out on them at their time of release because I was trying to save up money. I still want to play both of them so bad though!

As for beauty I have three beauty related items I'm hoping to get. First off, the Too Faced Christmas collection palettes are perfect this year! The packaging of the Grand Hotel Cafe is right up my alley and all the eye shadows in the palette are stunning! The Chocolate Shop has a good mixture of neutrals and colors in the palette. Another beauty related item that isn't make up is The Little Book Of Skincare. The book is about Korean skincare and is written by Charlotte Cho, the co-founder of Soko Glam.

Betsey Johnson always comes out with the cutest handbags! For her holiday collection she came out with this Brewed Awakening Crossbody. She also re-released the Cherry Pie Crossbody that I wanted a couple years ago. If I don't get one of these I'm definitely going to purchase one for myself after Christmas.

Other honorable mentions include, a Popplio Plush from the Pokemon Center and Amiibo figures and/or cards. I currently looking for series 4 and the newest Welcome Amiibo cards.

What do you want for Christmas?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment