12.31.2016

Goodbye 2016 ♥ The Weekend Guide #39

The Weekend Guide
So this is my last post in 2016! It's crazy to think that tomorrow we start a new year. I'm actually glad for the new fresh start because 2016 was a crappy year for me. I was trying to think of even the smallest moments that stood out but nothing popped up. 2016 has been an incredibly stressful year for me emotional and I just want to reduce my stress and anxiety as mush as possible in 2017.

As you can tell I didn't finish blogmas either (the whole month not just blogging til Christmas). I stopped posting on Wednesday because I needed a rest. 31 posts are difficult as is, now try adding 12 DIY posts! Hopefully you guys understand. I have 27 amazing Christmas/Winter themed posts available for you to read though in case you are bored or want to relive the holiday season.

This is also my last Weekend Guide. I've decided I will no longer be posting The Weekend Guide in 2017 and instead another weekend post will replace it. Look forward to that next Friday! I will also be resuming my regular posting schedule, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and resting days on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.

Weekend To Do List
Buy a 2017 planner (I'm going to get another Happy Planner but don't know if I should get the smaller size or the original size)
Buy groceries
Plan my blog posts for January
Exchange my camera for a new one (The one I got for Christmas was missing a few things so we have to return it for another one)

Ear Worms
PLEDIS GIRLZ - Adore U
JONGHYUN - INSPIRATION
Uhm Jung Hwa - Watch Me Move

Currently Watching
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (Such a cute drama! I am going to spend my New Year's Eve binge watching this drama)

Gaming
Pokemon Moon (Still haven't finished it)
Final Fantasy XV (I bought the game for my sister and have been watching them play the game. I loved the story lines of Final Fantasy games)

Blog Posts From The Week
A Kpop Christmas Playlist
Christmas Tag
What I Got For Christmas
Starbucks Gingerbread Cafe Tour

Happy New Years Eve! Have a safe night!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment