12.13.2016

Drugstore Haul ♥ Blogmas 2016

Drugstore Haul
It's been a while since I posted a drugstore haul so I thought it was time for one. Whenever I go to a drugstore I usually buy 1 or 2 items so by the end of the month I have 4-6 products that are haul-worthy but forget to post a blog post on them! I also don't know if you guys like reading drugstore hauls because I lot of bloggers post drugstore hauls. I try to only show Korean beauty hauls but if you guys are interested in more drugstore let me know. With that said, let's start the haul!

Drugstore Haul
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo
This is my go-to dry shampoo when I need a quick hair refresh. This dry shampoo absorbs the oil from my hair and leaves a nice scent.

Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen + Grow Leave-in Conditioner
My sister has the full-size version of this product and it contains so much product! She's had it for over an year! She let me use it a couple of times and it's a life changer! This product makes my hair feel and look healthy, Plus, the scent is amazing!

Drugstore Haul
OGX Extra Strength Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo and Conditioner 
I needed a new hair care set so I picked up this "Extra Strength" shampoo and conditioner from OGX. I've tried that regular version and loved it! So I bought this because I'm curious as to what the extra strength version will do to my hair. I honestly don't know what makes this different from the regular version but I guess only time will tell.

Drugstore Haul
What beauty products have you recently bought?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment