12.25.2016

Christmas Tag ♥ Blogmas 2016

2016 Christmas Tag
I was looking for a special something to post on Christmas but didn't know exactly what. However, when I read Emma's 2016 Christmas Tag I decided I would tag along and post my answers. I honestly love tags because you get to know random facts about the blogger that you wouldn't have know if it weren't for these tags. Enjoy and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas (if you celebrate it).

1. What's your favorite Christmas film?
Jingle All The Way, Elf and Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas.

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes, I was born in Chicago so most of my first's Christmas were filled with piles of snow.

3. Where do usually spend your Christmas?
We have a Christmas party every year at my house, which last til 4 am!

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
You can view my favorite Christmas songs here.

5. Do you open any gifts on Christmas Eve?
Nope. We open them on Christmas day.

6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Off on my head? Vixen, Dancer, Prancer, Donner, Cupid, and Rudolph.

7. What Christmas traditions are you looking forward this year?
Opening presents

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
All of them are fake. I'm scared to have a real tree because they have bugs, shed and can start a fire if you don't water them daily.

9. What is your all time favorite Christmas food/sweet treat?
The snowman sugar cookies from Starbucks.

10. Be honest, do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts?
Giving

11. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?
My pink Nintendo 3ds

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the Christmas season?
Walt Disney World

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I'm somewhere in the middle. I've gotten better as the years gone by.

14. Most memorable Christmas moment?
When we spent Christmas at Disney World.

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
When he stop giving us gifts.

16. Do you make New Year's resolutions? Do you keep them?
I start them but I never finish them.

17. What makes Christmas special to you?
The festive decorations and twinkling lights

Happy Holidays!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment