12.24.2016

A Kpop Christmas Playlist ♥ Blogmas 2016

I've mentioned before I'm not the biggest fan of Christmas songs. I find them annoying, obnoxious and way overplayed. But there are a couple Christmas songs that I do enjoy listening to on Christmas and whilst wrapping Christmas gifts. Today I'm sharing my favorite Kpop Christmas songs that I've discovered through the year. It's so depressing to see some of these past videos because most of them aren't together or apart of that entertainment company anymore. Down below I posted a playlist with all of my favorite kpop Christmas songs and music videos. I would've posted an actual playlist but Spotify doesn't contain too many kpop songs so I went with a Youtube playlist instead. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!


What's your favorite Christmas song?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment