11.14.2016

Tsum Tsum Haul ♥ Moana & Holiday Set

Tsum Tsum Haul
I asked you guys on twitter if you guys would be interested in seeing a post on Tsum Tsums and amiibos cards/figures. A majority o you said yes, so today I'm sharing my latest Disney Store Tsum Tsum purchases.

I placed this order on November 1 but I just received it over the weekend. Usually, I get my Disney Store orders early (within a week) but this time I had a problem with my order. I was never sent a tracking number so I had to email Disney about my order (they responded almost immediately!). When I finally received a tracking number it said that my packaged was in transit to my house on November 5, I never got it. So after much confusion my package finally came in the mail on November 12. It was in my town for about a week before it was ever delivered to my house! This was my first time dealing with this type of situation with the Disney Store. Everything arrived in perfect condition but I hope this doesn't happen again!

Tsum Tsum Haul
The Moana collection came out on November 1st along with some Christnas/holiday Tsum Tsums. I knew that I wanted these two since the first time I saw sneak peeks of the Moana collection. The only thing that bothers me about these two is that I don't know their background story. I honestly don't know why Disney releases the Tsum Tsums ahead of the movies because we haven't gotten to know the characters and love them yet.

Tsum Tsum Haul
Tsum Tsum Haul
Tsum Tsum Haul
Tsum Tsum Haul
A slew of holiday Tsum Tsums were released on the same day as the Moana collection, including an advent calendar! However, when I saw the price tag I decided not to get it (It cost $130 or something). So, instead of the calendar I picked this holiday set with Minnie and Mickey. They are dressed up as a Christmas tree and snowman! All the details are amazing! Even the box is super adorable!

Tsum Tsum Haul
Here is a better look at Mickey and Minnie's outfits. I love it when Tsum Tsums come with very detailed outfits!

Tsum Tsum Haul
Here is a close look at the Tsum Tsums faces,

Tsum Tsum Haul
What is the last Tsum Tsum you bought?

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment