11.07.2016

Goodbye October, Hello November ♥ Weekly Planner Spread

Weekly Planner Spread
Can you believe I haven't posted a weekly spread since April! After I bought a bullet journal I started using that and left my Happy Planner in the dust. Between the both of them I prefer an actual planner for my daily events. However, I still use my bullet journal just not as a daily planner. Maybe I will do a blog posts comparing the two? Let me know if you would like to see that.

Anyways, I was organizing my stationery the other day and noticed that I had a lot autumn and holiday stickers that I bought last year so that's what drove me into using my Happy Planner again. I could've of just started using my planner this week instead of last week but I really wanted to include a Halloween theme in my planner this year. After I finished this week I noticed how much I really missed planning. I hope that I can keep up with weekly spreads and be more consistent with them.

Weekly Planner Spread
I started by using cute Halloween washi tape to decorate this spread. I then wrote in the checklists 'to do', 'blog' and 'workouts' in the boxes. On the side, I wrote my mail and orders that I placed throughout the week so I can remember what packages are coming this week. Something new I started doing was using circles to fill in whenever I complete a task. This is something that the bullet journal taught me. If I don't complete a task I draw an arrow inside the circle and move it to a later date.

Weekly Planner Spread
This is the second page of my Halloween planner spread. I tried making a weekend banner but it didn't come out the way I wanted it to. I didn't know what else to put in those boxes since I don't blog on the weekends so I just added some Halloween stickers that I had to fill in the empty space. If any of you have ideas as to what I can put inside those boxes let me know cause I never know what to do with them.

Weekly Planner Spread
Are you guys still using your planners?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment