11.15.2016

Beauty Graveyard #2 ♥ Products I've Used Up

Products I've Used Up
It's been a year since I shared a roundup of beauty products that I've used up. I'm the type of person who throws away products once I finish them but when a lot of products that are running out at the same time I make sure to save them so I can share them with you guys. Today is one of those days! I'm sharing the latest skincare, hair and other beauty goods that I've used up in the past couple of months.

Products I've Used Up
Secret Clinical Strength Invisible in Waterproof
This is my holy grail deodorant!  I get very sweating so finding a deodorant that can work for my body can be difficult. Thankfully, the Secret Clinical Strength in Waterproof is the only antiperspirant that can actually absorb my sweat but keeps me smelling fresh all day. I've lost count at how many tubes of this stuff I've used up!

Ahava Rich Cleansing Cream
Since I was in high school this has been my go-to cleanser. However, all good things must come to an end. This is probably my fifth or sixth tube of the Ahava Rich Cleansing Cream and it's also my last. My skin has gotten to familiar with this product to the point where I doesn't do anything so it's now time to try something new. Check out my review on this product here.

Products I've Used Up
Shea Moisture Hold + Shine Moisture Mist
I've had this hair mist for a almost a year! I love the coconut and hibiscus scent it also moisturizes my ends pretty well. It's an alright product but I wouldn't buy it again.

OGX Fight Fallout Niacin + Caffeine Root Stimulator
This is my second bottle (maybe third) of the OGX Fight Fallout Root Stimulator and it won't be my last! I talked about how this product has changed my life in this post. If you are struggling with scalp hair loss I highly recommend this product.

Got2b Smooth Operator Leave-In Conditioner Lustre Lotion
Here is another product that I loved the first time I used it but now it can't handle me! When I first used this lustre lotion it smoothed down my cowlicks and frizz but now it doesn't do anything. Maybe they changed the formula or something? It still smells amazing but the performance has definitely changed. For that reason, I'm going to get a different hair product next time.

Products I've Used Up
What products have you used up lately?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment