10.17.2016

The 2016 Autumn Tag

The Autumn Tag
I found this tag a whilst reading Arora's wonderful blog and thought it would be fun to participate in the autumn/winter tag. I don't remember the last time I posted a tag (probably last year?). If you enjoy tags then I encourage you to join in this tag, it's just 8 questions! If you do decided to do it post a link to your blog post in the comment section so I can view it!

1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
Waking up to a chilly morning.

2. What is your favorite fall scent?
Anything pumpkin related. My current favorite candle is Pumpkin Cupcake from Bath and Body Works.

3. What is your favorite Autumn color?
Pastel orange, latte browns and taupe.

4. What is your favorite drink?
Iced pumpkin spice lattes with soy milk from Starbucks! I also start drinking a lot of tea during this season.

5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this fall?
Scream Queens! It premiered around this time last year and the second season just started so I associate Scream Queens with autumn.

6. What is your favorite fall fashion trend?
I'm really enjoying seeing all the lace up shirts, sweaters and shoes. And Tassels! I freaking love tassels!

7. What is your favorite frugal Autumn activity?
Crochet, knitting, DIY and baking. Basically anything that I can craft by hand.

8. What is your favorite makeup look?
I honestly don't change too much just the lip color. I switch to a darker pink but sometimes I will wear a nude lip as well.

Tag! You're it!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment