10.16.2016

MooeyAndFriends Halloween Collection ♥ Etsy Shop Reopening

MooeyAndFriends Halloween Collection
Today is finally the day! I can't believe after months and weeks and days of planning and crocheting I'm finally reopening my etsy shop, MooeyAndFriends! When I decided to reopen my shop I wanted to think of brand new items that I've never seen before so I brainstormed and came up with tons of new original items. I kept pushing back the reopening date because I wanted to come up with a cohesive collection. I actually have other items that don't match this collection that I will be posting later this year, including a fall/autumn items. I originally had six items in this collection that were either Halloween or autumn inspired but I noticed I had more Halloween items so I took out the autumn item and will be saving it for a later date.

Even thought this is a small collection I put in a lot effort and paid extra attention to detail with each product. I hope you enjoy! I would really appreciate it if you guys would check out my shop and share with your friends and family. Also, I started a new instagram for my shop. Check out mooeyandfriendsshop. I will be posting close up pictures of each item there and sharing upcoming pictures of future releases and promotions.

MooeyAndFriends Halloween Collection
  
MooeyAndFriends Halloween Collection

MooeyAndFriends Halloween Collection

Which is your favorite item?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment