10.11.2016

Korean Beauty Haul ♥ Jolse Shop Review

Jolse Korean Beauty Haul
When I first went to the Jolse site I knew I had to order from them because they provide FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! Free shipping is the way to my heart! I've ordered from many Korean beauty websites (including Ebay). This is my first time time ordering from Jolse so not only am I going to show you what I got but I'm also going to share my experience shopping from Jolse.

Jolse Korean Beauty Haul
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow
I was in need of a new eyebrow pencil so I decided to order the Etude House Drawing Eye Brow pencil again. I've tried this before and loved it so I decided to order a new one. This apparently is one of the best brow pencils in South Korea!

The Saem Cover Perfection Ideal Concealer Duo
This is the only new product that I ordered. I also needed a new concealer so I decided to go with this one by The Saem. I've seen a few Korean beauty Youtubers use this one in their videos so I decided to give this one a shot.

Jolse Korean Beauty Haul
Jolse Korean Beauty Haul
COSRX One Step Pimple Clear Pad
At the time I placed my order I was running low on my COSRX pimple pads so I decided to go ahead and order a pack. This is my first time getting them in this packaging though. The pads look like whats on top of the box (they are not that big tho!). This would be my third container! Check out my review to see why I love them so much.

Jolse Korean Beauty Haul
Along with my order I got a COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch and blotting sheets by Jolse. I was pretty surprise to see these two freebies, especially the pimple patches! I've heard amazing reviews on these patches so I cannot wait to test them.

Jolse Korean Beauty Haul
These are all the samples that I received with my order. I love the amount of extras Jolse provided with my order.

Jolse Korean Beauty Haul
Jolse Shop Review
Ordered: 9-15-16
Shipped: 9-27-16
Received: 10-01-16 

My experience
I decided to place my order with Jolse because they provide free shipping worldwide and they offer tons of Korean beauty brands and products. Before I ordered I read tons of shop review from other bloggers who ordered from Jolse in the past. A lot of them said that they received their orders in less then 2 weeks. I unfortunately wasn't so lucky. My order took over 2 weeks to arrive! What annoyed me the most was that it took my order so long to ship. I only ordered three items, imagine how long it would've taken if I placed a huge order! Even after my order was shipped the tracking number that was provided was never updated until a day before the package arrived at my doorstep.

Will I order from them?
Yes! Despite the long waiting time I would still order from Jolse again. Next time I will order items that I can't get easily in the US though.

Have you ever ordered from Jolse before?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment