10.18.2016

Kbeauty Skincare Haul ♥ Amazon Prime Haul

Kbeauty Skincare Haul
Ever since signing up for Amazon Prime I've been buying Korean beauty products more frequently because I can get them within 2 days! This is amazing for me because I use to have to wait 2 weeks to a month to get any Kbeauty products delivered. I've been mainly buying Korean skincare because I'm currently trying to build the perfect skincare routine. Today I'm showing you my latest skincare purchases along with a mini review on each product because I've been using most of these products for a couple weeks now.

Kbeauty Skincare Haul
Sonimart Sensitive Skin Brush Heads
I bought these Sonimart brush heads because they're compatible with the Claisonic but less expensive then the Clarisonic brush heads. One pack comes with 2 brush heads for around $12, which is a steal! However, after trying the brush I don't think it's worth it because the bristles are sooooo rough! I have never tried a facial brush that was rough and scratchy like this one! I would not recommend this type of brush head from this brand but I am still willing to find a cheaper brush head alternative. If you guys have any recommendations let me know.

Kbeauty Skincare Haul
Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
Whenever I visit a Korean beauty website there are so many Cosrx products on their bestsellers section. I always find the BHA Blackhead Power Liquid on each list so I decided to buy it to see what all the hype was about. This is suppose to reduce the amount of blackheads, sebum and hydrate the skin surface. I have been using this every other day for a couple of weeks and I still don't know if I like this product or not. I haven't notice any significant results yet but it also hasn't broken me out so I will continue to use this product and report back if I notice any changes.

Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream
If you remember my previous Kbeauty wishlist then you may remember that I had two sunscreens on that list that I was thinking of buying. However, as you can see I didn't buy either and instead bought the Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream. This is the newest product that I've added to my routine. I just received in the mail over the weekend. I've only used this twice so I haven't formed an opinion on this product yet.

Kbeauty Skincare Haul
Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
Another Cosrx product that I always see on the bestsellers is the Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask. This is a sleeping pack that you apply as the last step of your skincare routine, sleep on and then wash off in the morning. So far I'm really loving this stuff! When I wash this mask off in the morning my skin feels soft and nourished. Out of all the Cosrx products I mentioned this is my favorite!

Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum
Last but not least is the Vitamin C20 Serum. This is another bestseller product that I decided to experiment with. This is a 100%  vitamin c serum that is suppose remove blackheads, revitalize, exfoliate, control pores and fix skin tone. Like the BHA liquid I'm not sure how I feel about this product. I guess I have to keep using this to see if I like it or not.

Kbeauty Skincare Haul
Where do you shop for Korean beauty products at?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment