9.02.2016

Take Care Of Your Health ♥ The Weekend Guide #22

The Weekend Guide #22
This week started off rocky. Monday was the worst day for me. I had really bad heartburn and painful chest pains. As a result I've been taking this week easy. I've been eating healthy, getting some much needed sleep, not exercising, not eating anything past night and not drinking coffee. Last month I went hard on myself and tried to workout everyday. even if it was past midnight. Because of this I would get hungry at around 3-5am, sleep at 6-7am, wake up 3-4pm and the vicious cycle would continue again. My health problems were a wake up call and a reminder to not over work myself. This month instead excessively working out I plan on listening to my body. Exercising and sleeping earlier and having rest days when needed.

The hardest part of this week was not drinking coffee for a week. This actually happened on purpose. After Monday I decided not to have coffee on Tuesday until my body felt better. However, on Wednesday I got my monthly friend and decided to lay off the coffee yet again. Whenever I get my period I don't drink coffee the first few days because I don't want to risk getting awful cramps. However, Starbucks released their Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday so I will most likely be drinking one or two by the end of the weekend.

Obsessed With
Hum Raw Beauty (You can get a free trial kit here)
The Kirby Cafe Soundtrack (You can hear some samples here)
Cleaning out my closet (This week I built some shoe shelves but still need storage to organize my purses, any ideas?)
The recent Nintendo Direct (I'm ready for that ACNL update!)

Follow Friday

Favorite Posts

Ear Worms
Posts To Revisit
Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Review
How was your week?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment