9.29.2016

Korean Skincare Wishlist ♥ September 2016

Korean Skincare Wishlist
I haven't posted a wishlist in a while and since I'm currently obsessed with creating the perfect skincare regime that suits my skin. I thought it would only be appropriate to post an updated Korean skincare wishlist.

If there is one thing that my skin is picky with it's cleaners. I've only found two cleanser that understand my skin but neither of those are by a Korean brand. Every time I look up the best Korean skincare products multiple Cosrx products show up. One of them is the Cosrx Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser. From what I read it's a mild foam cleanser that controls oil, tightens pores and exfoliates the skin. It's great for those with combination or sensitive skin. After I finish my current cleaner I going to buy this.

While we are the subject of cleaners, let's talk about cleansing oils. I'm actually not sure which oil I want to get. The most popular one is the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil but it's also kind of pricey. Other oils I heard are amazing are the ones by Tony Moly and Klairs. I've actually tried the Tony Moly cleansing oil but  don't remember loving ot hating it, but I'm willing to give it another shot.

Let's move on to toners. The toner that I'm currently researching is the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner. I heard this is an amazing product. I love Korean toners because they're moisturizing but also take care of dirt and other residue. Have any of you guys tried this toner?

I'm so close to finishing my Hawaiian Tropic face sunscreen. It was a alright sun cream but I want something more lightweight and easy to blend. Two sunscreens I'm thinking of picking next are the LaF Vita D Sun Cream and the Klairs Mid-day Blue Sun Lotion. Which do you guys think I should get?

So I don't need to buy a new serum because I recently received one in the mail (which I will show in a haul soon). However, I already have another one lined up! The Elizavecca Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Serum. It' suppose to moisturizes, whitenings, anti-wrinkle and diminish pores (which I have a huge problem with).

Ever since I tried a sample of the Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack I've been meaning to buy it. Since it's the pumpkin season I thought this would be fun to use in autumn and Halloween.

The last two products are both eye related. I've been searching for a new eye cream for a while. There isn't any popular Korean eye creams (that I know of) so I've been going on websites and looking for the most reviewed eye creams. That where I first heard of the Elizavecca Gold CF-Nest White Bomb Eye Cream. The few reviews that I found on this product said it actually worked, despite the cute packaging. It's also pretty affordable so don't be surprise if it shows up in a haul anything soon.

I've almost used up all of the Secret Key Gold Racoony Hydro Gel Eye Patches so it's time for another pack of eye patches. The Koelf seem to be really popular. So I'm thinking about buying the Koelf Ruby Bulgarian Rose Hydro Gel Eye Patch as soon as the Secret Key ones run out.

Any Korean skincare recommendations?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment