9.24.2016

It's Officially Fall ♥ The Weekend Guide #25

The Weekend Guide
It's finally officially autumn! Now we can start buying Halloween decor, drink as many pumpkin spice lattes and buy an unlimited amount of knitted sweaters and cardigans without an excuse! Though it may be autumn it's till hot and humid where I live. If the weather reports are right though it should be in the lower 80s by next week (that's still a little warm for me tho).

Do any of you change your beauty routine depending on weather? For fall I keep most of my routine the same. I wear light pink shades in Spring and Winter. For summer I use tints and for Fall I switch to nudes or dusty rose shades. But experimenting with your makeup is always fun. Who knows I may play around with terracotta or rich berry shades too. As for nails, the new Essie 2016 fall collection is right up my alley. I love all the shades, especially udon  know me and go go geisha. Another color I've been loving is grey nail polish, it's like the nude for fall.

Follow Friday
Samantha Jayne
Milk Bubble Tea
What Lauren Did Today
The July Journal
Fifty Shades of Snail

Favorite Posts

Ear Worms

What's on your fall bucket list?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment