9.12.2016

How To Grow Your Hair ♥ Scalp Growth Routine

Scalp Growth Routine
My hair falls out all the time to the point where it was effecting my self confidence. But this year I made it one of my goals to start focusing on how I can regrow my hair. I tried plenty of anti-fallout and regrowth hair products but most of them were just a waste of money. Finally after trying tons of beauty products I was finally able to find a routine that works for me. I mentioned both of these products in my August beauty favorites but today I will be talking about them in more detail. Let me know if you guys would like to see a full hair routine post.

Scalp Growth Routine
Scalp Growth Routine
Shea Moisture 100% Pure Baobab Oil
"A multi-tasking oil, rich in reparative omegas 3, 6, 9 and vitamins. Helps nourish the hair follicle, scalp and skin to strengthen and support elasticity. Unlock the potent benefits of exotic oils. Pressed from the seeds of the Baobab tree, indigenous to Africa, 100% pure Baobab Oil nourishes hair follicles and imparts suppleness to strands. Delivers long-lasting moisture that helps support skin's elasticity."

The first product in my scalp growth routine is the Shea Moisture 100% Pure Baobab Oil. I use this 2 times a week, on days when I wash my hair. I massage the oil focusing on my section roots and use whatever I have leftover to coat the rest of my hair. After I applied the oil I wait 30 minutes to an hour for the oil to sink in and then wash it out in the shower. I've noticed when I use this oil my hair doesn't fall out as much. It's a lightweight oil that nourishes my scalp and doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily like other oils I've used before. With that said, it's not as hydrating or moisturizing as other oils (like coconut oil). If you are looking for an oil that helps fight and minimize hair fallout then this is the oil for you.

This is my first bottle of the Shea Moisture Baobab Oil. I used this oil 2-3 times a week and it lasted almost 2 months. I plan on purchasing another bottle of baobab oil and combining it with castor oil to create one epic oil.

Scalp Growth Routine
OGX Fight Fallout Niacin + Caffeine Root Stimulator Spray
"Help rejuvenate roots that are prone to excessive breakage. This invigorating spray helps stimulate the hair follicles and scalp with niacin and caffeine, alpha hydroxy acid, and natural DHT blockers. For best results, use with niacin + caffeine shampoo and conditioner. "

This is part two of my scalp routine. I spray this root stimulator all over my root section and massage. I use this every night and have been using it every night for the past two months (this is my second bottle). The directions say to apply twice a day, which I did in the beginning but stopped doing it because it wasn't convenient for me. Out of the two products I would say this is what really helped me grow out my hair. After 2 weeks of using this I noticed a huge difference in my scalp.

The product is a water-like spray that encourages healthy scalp growth and prevent hair fallout caused by breakage. The only thing that bothers me about this product is the smell. It smells like a mixture of medicine and peppermint and it's strong. However, I put up with the disgusting smell because this spray is effective! I've tried the matching shampoo and conditioner before but stop using it because I couldn't stand the smell (all the products smell the same). I am using another shampoo and conditioner from OGX though and I am loving the results so far.

Scalp Growth Routine
Do you suffer from scalp fallout?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment