9.13.2016

Favorite Posts From The Summer ♥ Summer Highlights

Since summer is pretty much over and we only have a few weeks left until it's officially autumn I thought it would be fun to take a look back at some of my favorite posts from the summer. In case you missed any of these posts while you were on holiday or vacation here are the highlights. I picked nine non-haul, reviews, weekend guides or unboxing posts that I think you guys will enjoy looking back on.

Favorite Posts From The Summer
COSRX One Step Pimple Clear Pads
The most popular posts this summer were my COSRX pimple pads review. Actually my top two most viewed posts were both beauty reviews (here is the other review). Since trying these pads I've continued to purchase them (I'm almost done with my second container). They're that amazing! I'm actually going to start trying more COSRX products because most of them are best selling and highly recommended products.

Favorite Posts From The Summer
I posted this back when I was 70% sure I wanted to become vegan. Honestly, I don't think I will be able to go 100% vegan until I move out of my parent's house because sometimes the food they buy temps me so much. However, I've been really into finding vegan substitutions of most products. Let me know if you would like to see my recent vegan finds. UPDATE, I found out not too long ago that those Go Veggie cheese slices aren't vegan but lactose-free instead so they still contain dairy. I was so pissed off when I found out because Go Veggie has various types of cheese finishes, gluten-free, lactose-free and even vegan

Favorite Posts From The Summer
What's in my Work Bag
This post was pretty random but I thought it would be interesting for you guys to see my daily essentials that I take to work with me.

Favorite Posts From The Summer
Bullet Journal Pages
My first sneak peek at my bullet journal. I've been pretty active in my bullet journal since getting it. I also post an August Bullet Journal Pages which you should also check out in case you missed it. I think an updated post is in the near future!

Favorite Posts From The Summer
Sun Care 101
I can go on for hours about sun care health! I think most people don't take sun damage into consideration and simply ignore but you shouldn't! You could get skin cancer! Make sure you wear your daily sunscreen and SPF everyday!

Favorite Posts From The Summer
What's in my Summer Bag
This is basically what I carried with me whilst on vacation. It kind of funny looking back at this post because now I have completely new items and a new purse as well. I told you guys I change out my bag out regularly. I will probably post an updated 'what's in my autumn bag' next month.

Favorite Posts From The Summer
What's in my Summer Makeup Bag
Wanna know what makeup I wore all summer long? Then check out my summer makeup bag post. I explained what and why I took these products with me to Mexico.

Favorite Posts From The Summer
Mexico Photo Diary
Speaking of Mexico. Here are all the photos I took whilst on vacation. This is probably my last time going to Mexico so this post is somewhat special. I was actually planning on posting a post as to why I will never be going to Mexico but decided against it because I didn't want to be negative. lol

Favorite Posts From The Summer
Mood/Dream Board Tour
This was my favorite post of the summer, my dream board tour! Since arranging my bulletin board like this I feel so inspired every time I look at it. Whenever I don't feel like crocheting or working on shop items I look at this board and feel inspired all over again. Adding 3D elements to the board really makes it stand out too.

What was your favorite post from this summer?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment