8.16.2016

What's On My Bulletin Board ♥ Mood/Dream Board Tour

What's On My Bulletin Board
Over the weekend I tided up my room. I threw away lots of junk that I had been hoarding for a while (like boxes and paperwork). One of the sections that I really wanted to rearrange was my bulletin board. I wanted to create a mood/dream board so that I can feel inspired by it every time I see it, There is a little bit of everything on the board like inspirational quotes, cute prints, thank you notes and past crochet goods held up by pins and washi tape. The whole mood of my board is to be creative and inspired for my Etsy shop. I really want to reopen it before the end of the year so I'm hoping that this will kick my butt into working harder!

What's On My Bulletin Board
On the left side of my board I have an inspirational print that I received in one of my past Happy Mail. I also have a mini comic I made for my Etsy shop. Looking back at it now it's really bad quality and you can tell it's made by an amateur but it brings back many memories. I also have a MooeyAndFriends business card pinned and a few thank you notes in the center of my board.

What's On My Bulletin Board
This is the right side of my board. I have lots of random stuff pinned on this side. I have more thank you notes, cute tags (I couldn't see myself throwing them away), a Sharodactyl Art business, a Russian doll card, another Happy Mail card and a crocheted cow badge I made. I also have an empty 'Places We've been' (also from Happy Mail) I intend to use this to keep track of my packages when I reopen my shop so please support it!

What's On My Bulletin Board
Remember the pinata that talk about in my past weekend guide? Well I decided to add it to my dream board for inspiration. I love it when I see boards that are 3 dimensional because they loo really cool pinned on mood/dream boards.

What's On My Bulletin Board
I wanted to add more cute cards but didn't have any more space left on my bulletin board. I've seen people attach photos on their walls with washi tape so I decided to stick some on. The two cards on the left are from my older sister. I also posted another thank you note, Twinkie Chan's 'Sugar On Top' booklet which contains a lot of unique crochet stitches and a crocheted pig bracelet I made a long time ago.

What's On My Bulletin Board
Do you keep a mood/dream board?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love the pastelness =] i have a inspo wall, basically just bits dotted on my wall haha =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! As long as it inspires you that's all that matters! lol ♥

      mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog through a comment you left on mine and I love it! It's so cute. I absolutely adore your bulletin board, especially the comic and 'places we've been' illustration!

    Lauren x
    whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks for checking out my blog! I love your blog as well! ♥

      mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

      Delete