7.11.2016

What I Want For My Birthday ♥ 23rd Birthday Wishlist

My Birthday Wishlist
My birthday is a few days (Thursday, to be exact!) so I thought I would post my birthday wishlist. I was originally going to post this a month from my birthday so that I could give my family some time to buy my gift but that didn't turn out as planned. I'm honestly an easy person to shop for. But in case my family is wondering what I want here is a list of a few things I want, minus a DSLR camera (which I still want btw).  Better late then never, right?

Omocat Sweater
Not too long ago I started really getting into Omocat clothing. The art is really cute! The summer 2016 collection was recently released and it's amazing! I would really like to be gifted the Nurse Bunny Sweater or the Sundae Sweater.

Games
There are tons games that I currently on my wishlist. But two that would make me content would be Kirby: Plant Robobot and/or Bravely Second: End Layer. I want to play both so bad!

Tsum Tsums
Tsum Tsums make great birthday gift! Lots of collections came out while I was away in Mexico. I'm still looking for the Haunted Mansion Tsum Tsums but I also want the newest Monsters Inc collection! Some specific Tsum Tsums I want are Mike, Sulley and both of the Boo's from Monsters, Inc collection. Alice, Duffy, Rey and BB-8. But honestly I would be happy with any Tsum Tsums that I don't already have!

Beauty
As a beauty junkie receiving makeup or skincare products on my birthday is always a nice treat! Since highlighting seems to be the next eyebrows I think an highlight palette would be fun to receive. Two palettes that I'm crushing on are the NYX Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit Sweets Palette. The Totally Cute Eye Shadow Palette from Too Faced is another palette that  I have my eye's on. It comes with some cute stickers that you can apply to the palette and customize however you want. As a stationery lover of course I want those stickers!

It is time for a new night moisturizer! I haven't used a night cream or moisturizer in the longest time so I am in need of one! Since using the Cosrx Pimples Pads I've been interested in trying out more Cosrx products. I think the Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask or the Cosrx Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask would make fine night creams. Both are overnight masks but I intend to use them as night creams so that they can be more hydrating.

It wouldn't be one of my wishlists without something Korean beauty related! The A'PIEU x Rilakkuma collection also came out while I was in Mexico so I didn't have the time or money to buy anything from the collection. I would love any of the items but that cushion is the number one thing I need from the collection. The illustration on the cushion is insanely cute and would look loving in my makeup collection.

When is your birthday?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your birthday is just around the corner Michelle :-) Happy early birthday!!! ♡♥︎
    Mine is not until the weather gets super cold.
    By the way your wishlist is so cuteee :-) I love Omocat so so much. I've became aware of the brand not too long ago but fell in love with every cute clothing ever since I visited the website. The ones that you picked are the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Omocat has the cutest clothing! ♥︎

      Delete