7.22.2016

STRESSED!!! ♥ The Weekend Guide #16

The Weekend Guide
Stress is something that I can't seem to control. As someone who loves to be in control this is a huge concern! Lately, I feel like my problems keep stacking up and it's stressing me out even more! Now I'm not someone who likes to broadcast what's going on in my private life but maybe some of you can give me some advice on how to relax. So Let me share a couple of things that have been stressing me out.

Last weekend my older sister and I were in a car accident (don't worry we're both alright). A jerk ran into us and the right side mirror fell off and the side of the door got scratched up, on the side that I was sitting on. I am also currently babysitting a 6 year old girl. She's not your average child she never sleeps, barely eats junk food, active and would rather play with toys then on a tablet. Which, I know is healthy for a child her age but for a babysitter it's a struggle! On top of this I am eating unhealthy (because it's quicker to make unhealthy food), barely working out (because I don't have time) and silently dealing with health problems. Everything is piling up and stressing me out! I honestly feel like I'm going to erupt any minute! Any tips to unwind would be very appreciated.

Favorite Posts

Ear Worms
Take Me Now - FTISLAND
And July - HEIZE
Finding Differences - Kisum + Lim Seulong

What To Watch
Uncontrollably Fond (Just started watching this drama and love it the story line so far! At first I didn't think Suzy's acting was believable but it gets better as the drama progresses)

Gaming
Pokemon XY (After I got bored of Pokemon Go I started this game again. Forgot how much I love it! Can't wait for Pokemon Sun and Moon to be released!)

Blog Posts From The Week
Memebox Haul
What's In My Summer Bag?
Holika Holika X Gudetama Cushion Review

How do you relieve stress?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for sun and moon =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too! I can't wait! I'm getting moon! ♥

      Delete