7.12.2016

Mexico Haul ♥ Summer Series

Mexico Haul
If you didn't know already, I'm finally back home from Mexico! Last week I didn't post any blog posts because I didn't want to be stressed on my last week of vacation. But I still have many summer posts that I will be posting the next couple of weeks. I didn't buy too much whilst in Mexico but I did purchase more then I normally would. Of course, I had to show-and-tell you guys what I bought!

Mexico Haul
From a trendy accessories shop I bought a pastel macaron iPhone 6 case, a strawberry scented pocket antibacterial gel and a fluffy white heart shaped key chain. On the day of my sister's quinceanera we gave away these compact mirrors that my aunt decorated.

Mexico Haul
On one of the days in Mexico I went to an arcade with my cousin and sister. We won tons of tickets so each of us got a prize. My sister got a slinky, my cousin picked candy and I choose these Hello Kitty stickers. Speaking of my cousin, she also recommend that mascara up there. It's suppose to lengthen and strengthen your lashes and it's also waterproof. It's her favorite mascara so maybe it will be mine next. At a handmade market I bought those cute bracelets.

Mexico Haul
Also at the market I bought some candy. The ones on the left are called obleas, they're thin paper-like wafers sheets. They taste like nothing but strangely I love them! I also bought some colorful marshmallow ice cream cones.

Mexico Haul
Other food that I brought back from Mexico includes that amazingly delicious Cafe Europa (a coffee chain, similar to Starbucks) bag of coffee. It has sugar mixed in with the grinds so you don't have to sweeten it. I still like to pour a little bit of almond milk for creaminess. To the right is a mix of milanesa made from soy. Milanesa use to be one of my favorite meals my mom would make when I ate meat. Hopefully the meatless version will taste just as good.

Mexico Haul
Have you gone on vacation yet?

post signature

2 comments: