7.18.2016

Memebox Haul ♥ Innisfree Sheet Masks + Summer Mask Bundle

Memebox Haul
Memebox has been selling some amazing sheet mask sets lately. So whilst I was in Mexico I decided to order a couple of sheet mask packs so that they would be waiting for me when I returned home. Let's take a look at what goods I bought!

Memebox Haul
First up, I ordered the Summer Mask Bundle. It's a mystery bundle, so you don't know which masks your are going to get beforehand (you may even get a completely different masks then me). The set costs $18 for 11 sheet masks. Most of the masks that I received were completely new to me, which I prefer because I love testing out new masks from different brands.

Memebox Haul
In my bundle I got two 2-step treatment masks by a brand called Facezine. You apply the ampoule first, wait for it to absorb and then place the sheet mask across your face. I used the Sparkling Water Travel Mask last night and quite enjoyed it!

Memebox Haul
Here are the other 6 masks. I've tried one of the Donkey Milk before (I think it was the whitening one?) and I remember loving the results and the gel texture of the mask. I was really shocked to see a Leaders mask in the bundle, because they're pricey. I look forward to using it because I love Leaders masks!

Memebox Haul
Since I'm trying to build up my sheet mask collection I also picked up the Innisfree mask set (currently not available), I've previously tired these masks and loved them so I bought the set. The masks are moisturizing and also come with a lot of leftover essence to use the following day.

Memebox Haul
I finished my Cosrx One Step Pimple Clear Pads in Mexico so I decided to get another one (review here). I only needed  $1 to get free shipping so I quickly added the E.G.T. Timetox Gel Smile-Line Patch. At the time it was the cheapest thing I could find (Memebox is always adding new things and adjusting prices!). My order also came with a free Botanical Pure Mask Pack in Collagen + Olive.

Memebox Haul
Where do you buy sheet masks from?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment