7.25.2016

July 2016 Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subscription

Birchbox July 2016 Unboxing
It's time for my monthly Birchbox unboxing. The theme for July is "my morning routine" so all the samples in the box are to help you get ready and out the door! The sample choice this month was mascara. Subscribers had the option to pick one of the three mascaras samples. Since I wasn't interested in any of the sample-choice mascaras I decided to pick the feature "rise and shine" box, which still came with a mascara sample. I wasn't impressed with the sample choice to be honest because I'm not a mascara junkie. However, the rise and shine contained a few items that sparked my attention. Let's take a look at what's inside the box!

Birchbox July 2016 Unboxing
Birchbox July 2016 Unboxing
Box and list overview

Birchbox July 2016 Unboxing
dr. brandt PoreDermabrasion Full-size, $58
"A boost of salicylic acid unclogs pores, caviar lime brightens, and lentil seed improves skin texture."
Tip: Should only be used twice a week.

Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream Full-size, $27
"This lightweight cream blocks humidity, conditions, and smooths each strand to eliminate frizz."

My hair has been getting on my nerves lately! It's probably all the humidity and heat that's causing damage to my hair. It's been really frizzy yet oily around my root/scalp area (not a good combination btw). I'm hoping this no frizz styling cream will tame my frizz.

Birchbox July 2016 Unboxing
Bonus: Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo + Conditioner Full-size, $25
"We've added in a frizz-dighting duo featuring a patented molecule that blocks humidity and keeps hair cleaner, longer."

Birchbox July 2016 Unboxing
Elizabeth It's So Big Volumizing Mascara Full-size, $15
"A single swipe of this volumizing mascara curls and thickens without clumping, smudging, or flaking."

Birchbox July 2016 Unboxing
Milk Makeup Sunshine Oil Full-size, $38
"This portable rollerball brightens, deeply hydrates, and gives skin a dewy glow thanks to seven essential oils."

Milk Makeup is a new brand I've been interested in. I'm really glad that Birchbox carries them now! I'm still not sure how I am suppose to use this product (or when) but I will be playing around with it,

Birchbox July 2016 Unboxing
Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches with Soothing Cornflower Full-size, $24
"Soothing undereye patches packed with fast-acting botanicals that fade fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness."

I'm guilty of choosing featured boxes based on masks or eye gels. This was the main reason why I decided to pick this box instead of the regular Birchbox. I guess I'm just a mask junkie! I like to keep eye patches in the fridge and apply them in the morning. This helps me wake up and eliminate my dark puffy under eyes.

Birchbox July 2016 Unboxing
What did you get in your July Birchbox?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment