7.28.2016

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen ♥ Beauty Review

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen Review
It's important to wear sunscreen EVERY SINGLE DAY however it's especially essential during summer because the sun rays are extra harsh (I talk about the sun more in this post). I was first introduced to the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen by my oldest sister. She raved about this sunscreen lotion and told me to try it, so I did. Most western sun protection products tend to be thick, heavy and have that overpowering sunscreen scent (which I hate). However, this sunscreen lotion is absolutely nothing compared to those other sunscreens! In fact, it's completely the opposite! Keeping reading to find out why!

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen Review
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen Review
Product description
"Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless has a unique breathable formula that feels as if it is barely on. The light, air-soft texture feels weightless on your skin, while hydrating silk ribbons provide 12 hours of luxurious moisturization, so your skin feels silky soft while being safely UVA/UVB protected."

My Experience
I honestly love using this sunscreen! It's lightweight, weightless, absorbs quickly, smells amazing, non-greasy, non-sticky, oil-free, water resistant, hydrating, moisturizing and makes your skin feels silky soft! It's basically a lotion with sunscreen mixed in and a SPF 30 that smells like summer happiness! Anytime my skin in exposed I slather this lotion all over. Afterwards, my skin feels so hydrated and silky! The container comes with a lot of product and the pump is also fun/easy to use.

Overall, it's freaking amazing! I do not have anything negative to say about this product. If you are looking for a high quantity yet affordable sunscreen I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this sunscreen lotion!

Rating
♥♥♥♥♥ out of ♥♥♥♥♥

You can purchase the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen here

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen Review
Do you have a favorite sunscreen?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment