7.15.2016

Birthday Blues ♥ The Weekend Guide #15

The Weekend Guide
This is my first weekend guide in a long time! So we have a lot to catch up on! First off, my trip to Mexico. I plan on making a couple of posts on my trip so you can look forward to those posts in the next week or so. I really want to post all my summer posts before August because I feel like that's when "back-to-school" and fall posts start popping up. If you guys have any requests?

Now onto my birthday. I'm now 23 years old and I can't help but feel sad for some reason. I cried many times yesterday, for many different reasons. I tend to bottle up all my emotions and when I start crying I can't stop! I guess I didn't picture my life the way it is now at this age. Have any of you felt this way before?

Obsessed With
My new blog header/banner
Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with a shot of espresso on top, also known as affogato style (tastes amazing!)
Kinder Happy Hippo Biscuits
Makeup (All I want to do is buy tons of new makeup right now for some reason)

Ear Worms
Blog Posts From The Week

How do you guys normally spend your birthdays?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog banner =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete