6.06.2016

Top 6 Lip Products ♥ NYX, Benefit + Etude House

Top 6 Lip Products
I'm a huge lip junkie! I'm constantly buying new lip glosses and lipsticks to try. Over the past couple of months I've noticed that I've been using the same lip products over and over again. So today I present my top six favorite lip products that I've been binge using this Spring (Summer edition coming later).

Top 6 Lip Products
Top to bottom: NYX Lip Lingerie in Lace Detail, NYX Liquid Suede in Tea + Cookies, NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair, Etude House in Berry Banana Handmade (PK013), Lime Crime in Coquette and Benefit Posie Balm

Top 6 Lip Products
NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair: In my opinion NYX Cosmetics has some of the best lip products I have ever used. Their Butter Glosses are classics! I owe so many of their butter glosses but my favorite and most worn is definitely Eclair.

NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Lace Detail: My most worn of the bunch is the Lace Detail Lip Lingerie. I've been really into the liquid lipsticks because they're long lasting. The nude pink color of this lipstick is also my current obsession.

NYX Liquid Suede in Tea + Cookies: This is my second most worn lip gloss. The consistency is similar to the Lip Lingerie but has a more moose texture. The gloss dries to a velvet finish but it doesn't last as long as the Lip Lingerie does.

Etude House in Berry Banana Handmade (PK013): While I have mixed thoughts on the packaging of this product I still very much love the color. It's a coral pink that looks really natural on my lips. It also smells like a smoothie!

Lime Crime in Coquette: This is another nude pink color. This one however, is an actual lipstick instead of a liquid lipstick so it's more drying.

Benefit Posie Balm: When I want a hydrating lip balm with a tad bit of color I reach for this. It glides onto the lips leaving a coral pink shade over the lips.

Top 6 Lip Products
What's your all-time favorite lip product?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment