6.03.2016

Summer Vacation & Doughnut Day ♥ The Weekend Guide #11


The Weekend Guide #11
My summer vacation has officially started! I'm finally free from work! It's a bittersweet feeling for me because I won't be working for a couple of weeks which means less money. So, I have to spend my money very wisely. And I still haven't started shopping for Mexico!

At least I will be focusing more time on blog. Speaking of blogging. What summer posts do you guys want to see? I have two weeks before I leave for Mexico to start snapping summer blog post pictures. For some reason I love summer posts! They are my favorite type of posts to write type and take pictures of. I have a few ideas but would like to know what you guys want to see. I was looking back at last year's summer post and I reviewed a lot of Korean beauty products. This year I want more of a variety of posts so if you guys have any ideas feel free to let me know.

I also finally chose the winners to my first giveaway so go and check out the original post to check if you won. Email me at mooeyandfriends@gmail.com if you are one of the winners. The first person to email me gets first dibs on the box.

Happy doughnut day! I was drinking my iced caramel macchiato and strawberry sprinkled doughnut as I was typing this! Go have a doughnut on me! hehe ;)

What summer posts do you want to see this year?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. i really love listening to 'old' kpop songs as well :) And the doughnuts look so good :O
    Oh and I would love to see korean beauty reviews of course, but anything else would be great too, like DIYs or summer playlists (for example your favorite summer workout songs hehe^^) XX - http://xsunbunx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete