6.21.2016

Pre-Vacation Haul ♥ Vacation Series

Pre-Vacation Haul
Today officially marks the first day of summer, which means summer posts! For some reason, I really enjoy writing and taking summer photos for my blog. I'm not a fan an actual fan of summer but the whole summer/vacation vibe is so inspiring to me (plus, I'm a summer baby).

To kick off the summer themed posts I will be posting my vacation posts first. Since I'm currently in Mexico I will be slowing posting my vacation posts within these two weeks. The first post of my "vacation series" will be a pre-vacation haul. Here are the last drugstore items I bought before leaving America.

Pre-Vacation Haul
Of course I couldn't forget about sun protection! They were the first thing on my vacation list to buy! I bought the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face Sunscreen because I loved the Lotion Sunscreen so much. The formula blends in like a breeze and smells like a tropical paradise! I also needed a lip balm with spf so I bought the Sun Bum Sunscreen Lip Balm. The packaging is really cute and screams like a vacation lip balm, plus it smells/tastes like coconut!

Pre-Vacation Haul
Picked up the Simple Micellar Make-up Remover Wipes. I only buy makeup remover wipes when I go on vacation because using a makeup remover and cotton rounds just seems like too much work while on holiday. I'm not a fan of makeup wipes but they do their job by removing my makeup quickly. Also picked up another one of my all-time favorite deodorant, Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid in Waterproof (best deodorant ever!).

Pre-Vacation Haul
As for snacks, I picked up a few Larabars and a packet of gum. My mom bought a lot of snacks for the Mexico so I didn't bother buying too much treats this time.

Pre-Vacation Haul
What do you always buy before going on vacation?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment