6.27.2016

Korean Beauty Haul ♥ Tester Korea + Ebay

Korean Beauty Haul
I always place a Korean beauty haul before I go on vacation for some reason. I guess I can't seem to get away from my Korean beauty addiction! This time I ordered from Tester Korea and Ebay (for quick shipping). I mainly bought travel essentials like masks, a mist, refills, etc. 

Korean Beauty Haul
Holika Holika x Gudetama Lazy + Easy Face 2 Change Photo Ready Cushion BB
As soon as the Holika Holika x Gudetama collection came out I knew I needed one of the cushions. The packaging is too freakin' cute! I ordered from Tester Korea (because it was the most affordable at the time, not anymore tho). I've already tried the cushion a few times so a review will be coming really soon!

Korean Beauty Haul
Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist
I needed a new mist so I picked up the Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist. I've tried the sleek version before and really loved it so I decided to try the moist one this time.

Lalavesi FW/Y6 Akma Cushion Refill
I had to buy a refill of my favorite cushion, the Lalavesi Akma cushion in FW. Last time I was in Mexico I used this cushion and it worked [perfectly with the weather and climate. The refills come inside the baggy. I was disappointed that the refill didn't come with a cushion puff.

Korean Beauty Haul
Secret Key Gold Racoony Hydro Gel + Spot Patch
On vacations we tend to stay out late and get up earlier so I bought these to depuff my dark under eye circles. I never used these before but the cute packaging spoke to me, hopefully they'll work well. You can place these under your eyes and on trouble spots.

Korean Beauty Haul
Tony Moly I'm Real Sheet Masks
A couple month's ago I tried these sheet masks by Tony Moly and loved them! My favorites are the avocado and makeeolli masks. I bought a set of 11 for $12 on ebay and they arrived in 2-3 days! Amazing deal!

Korean Beauty Haul
Korean Beauty Haul
My Tester Korea order also came with this cute packet of samples. I like how they packaged it so cutely!

Korean Beauty Haul
Where do you buy your Kbeauty products at?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment