5.24.2016

Summer & Spring Nail Colors ♥ China Glaze Haul

China Glaze Haul
A couple of weeks ago Sally's Beauty was having a buy 2 get 1 free offer. I decided to take advantage of this deal and stocked up on some new Summer and Spring nail colors from China Glaze. I love China Glaze's because their colors are really unique. I'm really a fan of their nail polish formula though. If not, properly applied the color can come out streaky. So really focus when painting your nails.

China Glaze Haul
(Left to right) Highlight of my Summer, Lotus Begin, and Rainbow
These are the cool colored shades. My favorite color from the bunch is Highlight of my Summer. It's a bright neon mint green color. Lotus Begin is a cream lavender polish. You guys know how I feel about pastel purple colors. So of course I had to get it! Rainbow is a interesting iridescent polish. It's a sheer milky nail polish that contains tiny pink/purple shimmers. I love layering it over other nail colors when I don't feel like wearing a cream nail colors.

China Glaze Haul
(Left to right) Flip Flop Fantasy, Spring in my Step and Shocking Pink
Here are the warm tone shades. Flip Flop Fantasy is a coral neon, perfect for summer! It looks really orange in pictures but in person it's more of a pink coral color. The lightest color I bought was Spring in my Step. It's a light pastel pink nail lacquer that looks lovely. This is my second time buying Shocking Pink. It's the most obnoxious opaque hot pink I've seen! I think it's one of China Glaze's most popular summer nail polishes.

China Glaze Haul
What's your go-to spring and summer nail polish?

post signature

1 comment: