5.13.2016

So Stressed Out ♥ The Weekend Guide #8

The Weekend Guide #8
Happy weekend everyone! I hope you guys had a better week then I did. This week completely stressed me out! I forgot to skip on my JustFab and Fabletics accounts so I was charged $40 from each company. However I managed to get a refund from Fabletics. JustFab on the other hand JustSUCKS! I've been going back-and-forth with them via email and twitter but I think I'm just going to have to call them, which I've been dreading. So yeah, they've been the main stress factor of mine this week.

Another thing I've been stressing about is my trip to Mexico that I will be going in about a month. Now I know what you're thinking, you're going to a resort paradise! Ummm, no. I'm going go to visit my grandmas in Mexico and actually live there for two weeks! We went last year and I honestly hated everything. Her house is pretty small and at one point there were 11 people staying at her house! We would also visit my dad's family a lot and have small gatherings that last hours! And I'm not the most social person in the world. So the entire time I was there I was depressed. I hated it and really do not want to go back this year. But I have to. Especially since we are going to throw my younger sister's quinceanera. Which means more parties and me in the corner crying. Sorry this post turned into a slight rant post. I know I should be grateful that I can travel to Mexico and stuff. But I can name hundreds of reasons why I really do not want to go to Mexico. I'm not looking forward to my trip there at all!

What are you doing this summer?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment