5.12.2016

My Beauty Diary Collagen Firming Mask ♥ Beauty Review

My Beauty Diary Collagen Firming Mask Beauty Review
A few days ago I posted about my experience using sheet masks daily. Now today I am reviewing one of the sheet masks I've been using for the past few weeks. I've tried many My Beauty Diary masks before but today I'm reviewing the Collagen Firming Mask.

My Beauty Diary Collagen Firming Mask Beauty Review
My Beauty Diary Collagen Firming Mask Beauty Review
My Beauty Diary Collagen Firming Mask Beauty Review
Product description
"Firming and Rejuvenating; Renewing and Brightening! Collagen-enriched sheet mask makes use of hydrolyzed marine elastin to plump up skin cells for a firmer and tighter facial contour. Ginseng extract refreshes and relaxes stressed skin, white green algae extract provides continuous hydration, helping skin stay soft and smooth all day. Recommended for aging skin marked with a dull and lackluster tone."

Pros
- Brightening
- Moisturizing
- Hydrating
- Firming
- Affordable
- Adheres well to the skin
- Comes with a lot of excess essence

Cons
- You have to leave this mask on for a long time

My Experience
I've used 6 of the 10 masks in the box so far but immediately fell in love with this mask after using this mask just once! The first time I used this mask my face gained an instant glow! Not only that but my skin was also super hydrated and moisturized! I also did feel my skin tighten and firm up a bit. One of my favorite things about this mask though is how much leftover essence you get in one packet, like 1/3 of the packet contains leftover essence! I  store the packet with a paperclip and use the remaining essence in the morning and the following night. So make sure not to throw away that packet!

The only downside with this mask is that it takes about 25-30 for the mask to start drying up. So because of that I only use this mask on days when I don't mind staying up an extra 30 minutes.

Would I repurchase?
Yes! My Beauty Diary Sheet Masks are amazing! I've never tried one that wasn't amazing but this one blew me away!

Rating
5 out of 5 hearts

You can purchase
You can purchase the My Beauty Diary Collagen Firming Mask here

My Beauty Diary Collagen Firming Mask Beauty Review
What's your favorite sheet mask?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment