5.23.2016

May Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subscription

May Birchbox Unboxing
"Let's take this party outside, shall we?" That's the theme for this month's Birchbox. This month every subscriber received a product containing SPF. To keep you looking radiant on all your summer adventures! Keds and Birchbox partnered together to create this month's box design, which I love! It reminds me of random paint swatches. Like, when you can't decide what color to paint your bedroom so you swatch every paint on your wall.

May Birchbox Unboxing
Box overview

May Birchbox Unboxing
List of products

May Birchbox Unboxing
Vita Liberata Fabulous Self Tanning Gradual Lotion Full-size, $30
This nourishing, hydrating, untinted lotion first applies clear, then develops color over 48 hours.

May Birchbox Unboxing
Fave 4 Texture Takeover Full-size, $18
This multipurpose spray for both wet and dry hair boosts body and texture, so strands never fall flat.

May Birchbox Unboxing
COOLA Daydream SPF 30 Mineral Makeup Primer Full-size, $42
This silky, antioxidant-infused formula helps makeup stay put while blurring fine lines and minimizing pores.

May Birchbox Unboxing
Cargo Blush and Bronzer Duo Full-size, $35
The warm-hued bronzer gives skin an energized glow, while the universally-flattering blush blends seamlessly into skin.

May Birchbox Unboxing
Cane + Austin 20% Miracle Pads Full-size, $78
20% glycolic acid exfoliates, evens skin tone, and reverses age spots while boosting cell turnover.

May Birchbox Unboxing
I loved 3 out of 5 of the samples I received. The monthly sample I chose this month was the self  tanning lotion. When I was younger I tried many tanning lotions and sprays. But I never found one that didn't make me look awkwardly orange. Hopefully, this lotion will give me a healthy glow. I'm also excited to use the miracle pads. These are the most expensive item from the box yet they're the smallest!

I wasn't thrilled to receive another Cargo product because I hate their packaging! It's so difficult to open! I've received a few of Cargo samples in previous Birchboxes but never use them because I can't open them! I enjoy getting COOLA products in my box, however this time my bottle came with like 40% of primer. I've swatched it already and love how easily it blends into the skin! I just wish I would've gotten more product in the container.

May Birchbox Unboxing
What did you receive in your May Birchbox?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment