5.21.2016

Marvel Movie Week ♥ The Weekend Guide #9

The Weekend Guide #9
First, off I want to apologize for the lack of blog posts this week. I will resume my regular posting schedule next week. Posting Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I'm currently taking a break on my Sunday posts because I haven't really been using my planner that much. I still plan but I just don't decorate it as much as I previously did. I will probably start using it again after summer ends. If you guys have any ideas of another post I could post on Sunday let me know! I was thinking maybe I could start posting bullet journal pages? What do you guys think?

This week was also my older sister's birthday. One thing you should know about my sis is that she is huge nerd/geek. She loves Star Wars, video games and comic books. So for her birthday I bought her a BB-8 coffee mug, a Kylo Ren Funko Pop Figure and Deadpool. Speaking of Deadpool the amount of Marvel movies I've seen in the past week is ridiculous! It all started off with Captain America 3: Civil War, which we watched last Friday. I've only seen the first Captain America movie but I'm pretty sure my sister is going to make me watch the second one after she reads this post (I've also never seen any Iron Man movies! hehe). Then we watched Ant Man and Deadpool. Out of all the movies my favorite was Captain America 3. The film was way to long in my opinion but my favorite part was the epic battle seen with all the Avengers. My least favorite was Deadpool, it was funny at parts but the story was pretty boring. Ant Man was surprisingly better then I thought it would be, I would recommend it.

Obsessed With
Nature Box Snacks (They started selling some at Target!)
Tony Moly Backstage Eyeliner
Etude House Secret Brush 121 Skin
Holika Holika x Gudetama collaboration

Ear Worms
Cherry Pop - AOA
One Dance - Drake (Ft. Wizkid + Kyla)

Worth Watching
Ant Man
Captain America 3: Civil War

What's your favorite Marvel movie?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment