5.30.2016

Lime Crime Unicorn Lipsticks ♥ Beauty Review

Lime Crime Unicorn Lipsticks Review
Ever since I laid eye's on the Lime Crime Unicorn lipsticks I wanted them. But back when they were released I couldn't afford them and didn't like lipsticks Fast forward to this year and they are discounting them! I know the whole debacle with Lime Crime but I'm still disappointed with their decision. I mean these lipsticks are what made Lime Crime famous and know they want to get rid of them? I'm hoping this isn't permanent and that they plan on bringing them back!

However, there is some good news following this announcement, unicorn lipsticks are on sale! Yup, I scored Coquette and Great Pink Planet for more then 1/2 of their original price (I got Great Pink Planet for free because I ordered on Unicorn Day!). If you always wanted to own one of these lipsticks I highly recommend just going out and purchasing it asap! Some of the shades are already sold out and who knows how many are left until they're all gone!

Lime Crime Unicorn Lipsticks Review
Pros
- Beautiful colors
- Pigmented
- Vegan
- Cruelty free
- Lovely vanilla scent
- Cute packaging
- Affordable (They're on sale right now!)

Cons
- Hard to apply
-Drying
- Settles into lip lines
- Not long lasting
- Being discontinued

My Experience
This wasn't the absolute best lipstick I've used. It was hard to apply in the beginning but within a few seconds the lipstick started melting on my lips. They were also really drying and even settled into my lip lines! If you are looking for a long lasting lipsticks then sadly these aren't for you.

But the colors are unique and highly pigmented! Even Coquette showed up perfectly and it's suppose to be a pale pink nude! Also the packaging is insanely adorable! I wish I would have bought some of the other colors earlier because I also wanted Cosmopop, Babette, Geradium and D'lilac!

Would I repurchase?
In a heartbeat!

Rating
4 out of 5 hearts

Lime Crime Unicorn Lipsticks Review
Coquette
Ultra-pigmented. Semi-matte pale nude

Long lasting, highly pigmented lipstick with gentle sheen in a pale nude hue. Bold, opaque & recklessly loaded with pigment. For lips that speak louder than words!

You can purchase the Coquette Unicorn Lipsticks here

Lime Crime Unicorn Lipsticks Review
Great Pink Planet
"Ultra-pigmented. Semi-matte. Great pink planet (Malibu Pink)."

"Long lasting, highly pigmented lipstick with gentle sheen in a pale pink hue. Bold, opaque & recklessly loaded with pigment. For lips that speak louder than words!"

My experience
This was the lipstick that first caught my attention when I heard about Lime Crime lipsticks (aside from the sparkly unicorn packaging).

You can purchase the Great Pink Planet lipstick here

Lime Crime Unicorn Lipsticks Review
Are you disappointed that they are getting rid of the Lime Crime unicorn lipsticks?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment