5.17.2016

Korean Beauty Wishlist #5 ♥ Holika Holika, Etude House, Etc.

Korean Beauty Wishlist #5
Hi guys! Sorry for not posting! I honestly do not have any proper excuse as to why, so I'm sorry. I haven't posted a Korean beauty wishlist in a while so today I'm sharing what Kbeauty items I'm currently interested in buying.

First off, the Holika Holika x Gudetama collaboration! When I saw this online I screamed! Gudetama is one of my favorite Sanrio characters so to see him on Korean beauty products makes me incredibly ecstatic! The collection offers a variety of products but my favorite hands down are the Holika Holika x Gudetama Cushions! I've been stalking online Kbeauty sites but I've only found one site where they currently sell them. However, they do not have any in my shade*cries*. Since the collection is still new (it was just released a few days ago!) I will just have to wait until they stock some more websites with the collection.

Etude House has also released some new items I've been crushing on. Their newest is the Etude House Play Color Eyes Ice Van Palette is the perfect summer palette. The palette comes with 10 eye shadows and is inspired by the sweetness of ice cream. Speaking of food, look at that Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack! This is one of the cutest products that Etude House has released in a while. There are they boba like moisture capsule bubbles that you mix with the sleeping pack and apply onto the face, leave on overnight and wash off the following morning. Other items I would like are the Pink Cherry Blossom All Over Spray and Moisture Collagen Water Jelly Cream.

Other Korean beauty needs include; the Beyond Alice In Blooming Snow Cushion, Missha x Line Friends All Around Safe Sunblock and the Cosrx One Step Pimple Clear Pads. I actually already bought the Cosrx pimple pads and waiting for them to arrive. Theses pads are suppose to help eliminate blackheads, unclog pores and clear up existing pimples. A lot of Korean beauty bloggers swear by these pads so I've decided to give them a chance. Hopefully they will save my skin from it's misery.

What beauty products are on your wishlist?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment