4.25.2016

Purple Rain ♥ Weekly Planner Spread

Weekly Planner Spread
Another week has finished which means it's time for my weekly planner spread. This week I didn't really have a them for my planner. I just decided to use my favorite color, lavender. What a coincidence that Prince died this week? And on a week where I just so happen to have a purple planner spread. My dad was a Prince fan so I grew up hearing Prince. My favorite song of his was 'Kiss' because of the notes he hits in that song. Anyways, on to the reason for this post, planning.

Weekly Planner Spread
I used my favorite lavender glittery washi tape to line the bottom of my spread. Then added matching thin washi tape over the morning, afternoon and evening parts. I decorated with my glittery stickers from MAMBI.

This week I also added a daily habits section to my side bar. So far I only have three daily habits written (sheet mask, face rolling and using my curology) but I plan on adding one or two more next week. Also, note that I actually worked out five days this week! I'm so proud of myself! I even did a yoga yesterday but didn't write it down. I eventually want to do something active everyday but I will work myself up to that.

Weekly Planner Spread
Left side.

Weekly Planner Spread
Right side.

Weekly Planner Spread
What's you favorite Prince song?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment