4.17.2016

Crazy For Doughnuts ♥ Weekly Planner Spread

Weekly Planner Spread
This month's theme was doughnuts! I've been obsessed with doughnuts lately so I made a weekly spread inspired my love for doughnuts.

Weekly Planner Spread
This is the overall spread. As you can tell I didn't really decorate this spread too much. I haven't felt inspired in terms of planner spreads for a while. You could probably tell thought. I need to browse on Instagram to feel inspired again.

Next week I want to start adding a daily habits section on the side of my planner. Under my mail and shopping lists. I am also wondering what else I could put on days when I don't have much going on. If any of you have any ideas let me know.

Weekly Planner Spread
Left side.

Weekly Planner Spread
Right side. 

Weekly Planner Spread
How do you decorate your planner?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment