4.18.2016

April Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subscription

April Birchbox Unboxing
My April Birchbox arrived a couple days ago. Which means it's time to unveil what arrived in my monthly box. This month Birchbox + Rifle Paper Co partnered together, with the theme of "Spring awakening". I chose the featured box, yet again! I've been gravitating towards the Birchbox featured boxes for some reason. I had my eye's on a 3 of the samples in this box so I wasn't surprise or disappointed with the selections. 

April Birchbox Unboxing
Box overview

April Birchbox Unboxing
List of products

April Birchbox Unboxing
Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution Full-size, $21
"Removes makeup, cleanses skin, and soothes irritation with natural ingredients like aloe and cucumber."

This was one of the samples I chose this box for. I have a strange addiction for micellar water. I have never heard of this one so I'm excited to test it out!

April Birchbox Unboxing
TOCCA Crema da Mano - Giulietta Full-size, $20
"Loaded with natural botanicals, this green apple and pink tulip lotion absorbs in a flash."

I've tried this hand cream in a previous box before, but in a different scent. I love receiving hand creams in my Birchbox because I actually use them! I just toss one in my purse and enjoy throughout the year!

April Birchbox Unboxing
Laura Geller New York Baked Blush-n-Brighten Full-size, $28
"Baked from liquid pigments, this blush-highlighter combo delivers a natural-looking flush."

I received one of these baked blushes back when I first subscribed to Birchbox but I never really played with it. I'm not a big blush wearer but I do want to experiment more with it,

April Birchbox Unboxing
Dr. Jart+ Liftra Contour Cream Full-size, $60
"This high-tech, first-of-its-kind, collagen-producing cream visibly firms, lifts, and plumps skin."

April Birchbox Unboxing
PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Volumizing Lifting Spray Full-size, $24
"This innovative body-enhancing spray uses marshmallow root to give locks instant volume and lift."

This was the only sample that I didn't really care for. I've received many Parlor samples in the past and they're all pretty much similar, to me anyways.

April Birchbox Unboxing
What did you receive in your April Birchbox?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment