3.07.2016

Worst Korean Skincare ♥ Etude House, Tony Moly + Etc

Worst Korean Skincare
As you guys know I love Korean skincare products! I've used tons of Korean skincare products throughout the years and have shared the best of the best with you guys. But today I'm doing something different and sharing the worst Korean skincare products that I've tired the past couple of years. So, today I'm diving deep into my bathroom drawers and taking out a few of the skincare products that I disliked. Please note: Just because these products didn't work for me doesn't mean that they won't work for you (or anyone else). In fact, I have seen many of these products featured in other blogs in a positive way! This goes to show you that we all have different types of skin types.

Worst Korean Skincare
Worst Korean Skincare
Missha Creamy Latte Green Tea Cleansing Foam
I honestly just bought this cleanser based on the name. I love green tea and anything inspired by coffee so this seemed right up my alley! However, this cleanser just didn't work for my skin. Whenever I was rinsing this cleanser off my skin it would get dry up seconds after! It had a nice scent and it's pretty affordable but it didn't just end up liking it.

Etude House Face Conditioning Cream
I never really understood this product. Is it suppose to be a cream or a primer? I used it as a cream though. Apparently, "whitening creams" are really trendy in Korean at the moment and make your face brighter (and not match your skin at all). This cream is not easy to blend and leaves a very unnatural white cast all over your face. Would not recommend this product.

Worst Korean Skincare
Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence
I never thought I would hate a essence until I tried this essence by Benton. It's a thin gel like essence that absorbed fast but did nothing in terms of anti-aging. I did use up all the whole bottle (just to get rid of it) but the results were the same before and after using this essence. What a waste of money.

Etude House Wonder Pore Whipping Foaming
The Wonder Pore line from Etude House was always raved upon online so I decided to try out the foaming cleanser. This was my first actual foaming cleanser that I like. However, within time it slowing started stripping the natural oils from my skin leaving me with unwanted dry patches. The whipped foam is fun to use in theory but in the long run it's just another cleanser that dries your skin.

Tony Moly Panda Dream Good Bye Dark Eye Corrector
Another product I bought based on the packaging (I'm a sucker for cute packaging, it's really bad). This is a eye cream that is suppose to correct dark circles. This did nothing to my dark circles! It left a really noticeable white cream under my eyes. It didn't conceal or diminish my dark circles though, it just sat there. If you are looking for a good whitening cream you will have better chances with this instead of the Etude House conditioning cream. I did a mini review on this here if you want to see it.

Worst Korean Skincare
What do you do when you hate a beauty product? Throw it out, keep it, give it away or something else?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I hated the Etude House cream/primer too. It was terrible to blend and made my skin oily. I usually use products ip that I don't like but if it is really bad I throw it away :) http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It really was difficult to blend and streaky! I try to use up the products too or give them away to my mom or sisters. I hate throwing away products because I hate wasting products (and money). <3

      Delete